この投稿をお気に入りにするLooking for fellow developers. (Tokyo)この投稿を非表示
料金: No money! Can only offer equity, depending on the amount of effort you put in. 雇用形態種別: 従業員が選択
QR Code Link to This Post
I'm working on an app and have already published the 'alpha' version to Google's play store.
(can't post the link to the app here because of Craigslist's policy, but if you want to see it in action drop me an email.)
I would like to able to finish the rest of the work (for iOS as well as Android) before July 2018, and for that I'm looking to collaborate with someone in order to do it quickly.
Some example scenarios as to where this app can be used are as follows:
1. To get free home delivery. E.g: buy 8000 Yen and more and get free home delivery.
2. To buy shared stuff. E.g Buying a common basketball for the team, or common speakers for the gym, etc.
3. To buy stuff in bulk. E.g buy 50 T-shirts for 50 students at your college. Or say, the teacher told the class to buy a book. Now 50 students need to buy the same book, they might get a discount if they bargained with a local vendor.
I personally have already done the above things in real life, i.e
a) I have collaborated with my friends in order to place an order for food costing more than 8000 Yen in order to get free home delivery from indobazaar dot com.
b) when I was in college I placed a bulk order for college hoodies, and negotiated with different vendors to get maximum discount.
c) At the end of every college semester I'd collaborate with 3-4 friends for buying books in order to get some discount from the book vendors.
Needless to say, but the above are just a few examples where people need to collaborate to get some benefits. And there are multiple other scenarios where people collaborate to do the same. My point is that people like me are already doing it in real life but there is no online platform to do it properly, that's where our app will take it's place.
So if you can see my vision, believe in this idea, and would like to be a part of it, then please do drop an email.
Skills you must have:
1. Knowledge/experience regarding ionic framework
2. Knowledge/experience regarding firebase
It'll be a plus if you have some experience in marketing.
I personally believe that it's a great idea and it has great potential.
Like I said, the alpha version is already out. The beta and final production will also come out eventually, it's just a matter of time.
So if you believe in this idea, why not be a part of it? What have you got to lose?