この投稿をお気に入りにするFull Stack Engineer in Japan (Tokyo)この投稿を非表示
料金: JPY 3,500,000~8,000,000 雇用形態種別: フルタイム
QR Code Link to This Post
☆★Japanese skill is not required☆★
☆★Entry from overseas is also possible☆★
【Job description and Requirements】
We are recruiting for two positions, "Web/application engineer" and "AI engineer" mainly.
(Although it is stopped now, there is also a possibility of hiring designers and hardware engineers in the future)
· Strong passion for various things/curiosity
- Challenge new things and always have your own opinion on it
- For example, using Web technologies such as Go, Elixir, and React
· High problem discovery/solution skills
· High communication skill (English)
· We can take the initiative in our own initiative and help our surrounding members as well as their families
· Be positive than negative
· Be able to keep on challenging without giving up
· Also considering age (as younger the more flexible it is to acquire new technology)
· Technical knowledge/interest to a wide range (mainly Web/application engineer)
There are no positions separated by front / back etc., all are front (mainly React),
You should have the back (Go, Rails, Node.js, etc.), infrastructure (Docker and AWS) technologies
· Highly specialized skills (mainly AI engineers)
Having high skills in a specialized field such as image analysis and speech analysis
For the team that is particularly attractive for overseas engineers as follows,
The rate of acceptance of the stipend is also very high.
· Official English
There are only 2 Japanese people including me in the team and many members who can not speak Japanese are enrolled.
· High Freedom and Performance
Full flex, working day itself is also flexible, such as a quite free workplace.
Time allocation of inputs and outputs during work is also free, extreme story, even with work twice a week
You only have to show results.
· Relationships like family
We are going to lunch together with the team several times a week, and the relationships within the team are very good.
The work (although it may be unusual as an engineering team)
I often talk about design specifications and algorithms together.
■ Skype interview is possible in the case the candidate lives outside the Tokyo area,
■ The interview can be held either in English or Japanese."
■ Complete resume (履歴書). For people with former full-time work experience, 職務経歴書 as well!