Are you passionate about drones?
QR Code Link to This Post
You are the perfect candidate (if you have software skills).
Are you good with software programming?
You are extremely welcome.
Given the company's positive evolution, nowadays it is focusing more on software development, such as image recognition or sensors, compared to hardware development. In the development process, Autopilot System and Stabilization are specially very important for the company's drones. The company expects you to develop cutting-edge drones.
There are many projects, from governments and major leading companies. As example, the company develops autopilot drones equipped with AI, in cooperation with the Ministry of Agriculture; and also works with firefighting drones.
Your most important role will be software development for industrial drones. In doing so, specifically you will be expected to perform the following:
- Product planning
- Requirement definition
- Basic Design
- Direction to outsourcing companies
- Experience with one of the following programming languages: C, C++, or C#
- Experience with embedded system
- At least intermediate (conversational) Japanese level.
- ¥ 4.8 million ~ ¥ 6 million
- Social security package (according to law).
* ONLY accepting applicants residing in Japan
* Please attached updated resume