この投稿をお気に入りにするStudent Coordinator at Go! Go! Nihon (Tokyo)この投稿を非表示
料金: 1,100/hour 雇用形態種別: パートタイム
QR Code Link to This Post
Go! Go! Nihon started in 2009 as a project to make the process of coming and studying Japanese in Japan a way easier task.
Since then, we helped more than 5000 students coming to Japan and live the experience of a lifetime.
Currently we are looking for native French and Indonesian speakers for the Student Coordinator part time position.
The candidate must have a very positive attitude, strong written communication skills, the ability to troubleshoot a student's problems with a strong willingness to help people, also keeping high attention to detail.
You will be working closely with our international team, learning our current process of helping students and providing guidance to students via e-mail and Skype.
The position is part-time at our office in Higashi-Shinjuku in Tokyo.
Hours: 5 days a week, 3-4 hours a day (start time negotiable)
Compensation: 1,100yen per hour
Transport covered up to 30,000yen a month
• Native speaker in the language we currently have an opening for.
• Perfect written English communication skills with an attention to detail.
• Be highly organised and able to meet strict deadlines and quotas.
• Have at least 1 year of customer support experience.
• Currently located in Tokyo with 1+ years remaining on a long-term visa.
• Fluent in spoken and written English in order to communicate with our team. Bonus points for Japanese proficiency, but not a requirement.
Apply trough the following link: https://gogonihon.com/en/careers/student-coordinator-part-time/
Please note that we will contact you only if we would like to interview you.