JES is currently looking for foreigners who want to study English with other Japanese students in our school. At JES, we have foreigners who join the class with other Japanese students to create international environment.
QR Code Link to This Post
Roppongi School (4-5min from Roppongi station)
10am-2pm or 6pm-10:30pm(30min break) from Monday to Thursday
*You must be available to work minimum 2 shifts per week. Maximum would be 4.
CLASS CONTENTS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
You will join our conversation classes with other Japanese students. We will help you with your English grammar, pronunciation, and speaking skill. You just need to take the classes with other students, and become friends with them. There will be some admin work at times.
- non-native speakers with basic or beginner English skills
- Working Holiday visa or working permit
- Responsible and on time
- Willing to study English
PAY & BENEFITS
- 1,000yen per hour (promotion based on performance)
- Paid transportation
- International working environment (very flexible and friendly atmosphere)
- Free food and drinks at the events
If you're interested in this position, please send us your resume, preferred shift, and recent photo.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you soon!