Over nearly 6 years, The Dragon Trip has welcomed over 4,000 people on life-changing adventures across China, Japan and South East Asia. Our diverse groups now consist of budget backpacking tours (including the young and young-at-heart), family tours, and student groups. Our friendly team - now over 20-strong - are from 7 different countries, speak 11 languages.
• Lead our English speaking travelers through an unforgettable 13 day itinerary
• Ensure that travelers are safe at all times
• Communicate knowledge about local history, culture and legends
• Be friendly, open and respectful
• Present yourself in an appropriate manner and always wear the endorsed Dragon Trip clothing
• Submit accurate accounting to make sure that trips are kept to budget
This role is perfect for:
• Someone who wants to travel in Japan while earning money
• A Japanese national who speaks good English, but wants to improve
• Someone who understands that safety is always a No. 1 priority
• Someone wanting to improve their leadership skills
• Someone who is happy, confident and a good communicator
• Someone who loves Japan and Japanese culture
• Someone who is organized and punctual
• Someone who can think on their feet, take responsibility for their own decisions, and calmly deal with all issues.
Directly reporting to the Japan Adventure Manager based in Shanghai, China.