QR Code Link to This Post
I recently moved to Tokyo and am in need of a personal assistant. Pay is 1000 yen per hour and starts at five hours per week. The hours will increase depending on your ability and performance level.
What I require:
1. Be a Japanese national or be fluent in Japanese. Also must speak good English.
2. Have some computer skills. Be able to type on a computer in English and Japanese. If you know how to make Wordpress websites and/or have skills with GIMP/Photoshop, or any other skills specific to computers, you will be given first consideration for hire.
3. Must be trustworthy and have at least one solid reference. If you do not have a solid reference, write to me and explain why I should trust you and hire you.
I hope what I am asking for is okay. Back in America, where I am from, I had several businesses that I still continue to run, only now in Japan, I'm even busier than before with new work that I am doing currently. I need somebody to handle my day to day business. This includes:
1. Web research, emails, data collection
2. Wordpress site improvements (If you don't know Wordpress, that's okay. I will train you)
3. Running errands for me from time to time. For example, I'll need you to go right away to Akihabara to pick up some items for a client of mine.
4. Help me set up my mailing business here in Japan. I am not familiar with how to mail things at the post office.
5. Help me with my Japanese too, if possible.
You'll be doing so many different things every week that it's hard to write down everything that you'll be involved in doing for me. If you do all the work for me efficiently and I can trust you, then you'll be given more hours, since I have an endless amount of work to offer. We would work probably mostly online, or at a cafe, or possibly my place.
Please respond if you are qualified or think you are qualified. I need somebody immediately. Thank you and take care.